This Splashback can be made from any of our high quality acrylics or glass, all manufactured in the UK from leading brands. Made-to-measure, including options for socket cut-outs and installation kits.
All Printed Splashback are available on request for:
- Bathroom Splashbacks
- Bath Panel Splashbacks
- Shower Panel Splashbacks
- Wetroom Splashbacks
- Kitchen Splashbacks
- Hobs & Cookers Splashbacks
- Upstands & Sinks Splashbacks
Delivery & Charges
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered and the location of the delivery address.
- Our delivery charges are set out on our website and are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of you placing your order.
- In the event that your order is over sized or over weight as specified on the website, or your delivery address excluded from normal delivery rates (see 11.3 below) you may be required to pay extra delivery charges and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- Please note that our prices for delivery are solely for deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles. For delivery to these excluded addresses and to Europe and other parts of the world please E-mail us at Sales@Genieacrylics.co.uk with details of you preferred delivery address.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for the delivery of your order. It is important that this address is complete and accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day we acknowledged your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
These are a few of our frequently asked questions for splashbacks.
What is the maximum size I can order?
The maximum size that we can safely deliver is 3000mm x 1100mm for backed colour acrylic, and 3000mm x 2000mm for our solid Perspex® colours. However if your requirements exceed these current limitations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily consider your request
How long until I get my items?
We aim to dispatch within 3 weeks of processing your order, however on average, we tend to deliver within 2 weeks. Should you require your splashbacks any sooner, please contact us as it may be possible to fast-track the production.
Can I get a sample?
Sure, on our acrylic sample page you can choose your colour samples. All of our colour samples are made from our premium hardcoated acrylic. We can also provide matt finished samples on request.
I need a strange shape, can you cut it to shape for me?
Yes, we can make the acrylic panels to your specific requirements. When placing your orders simply enter your measurements into the Width & Height boxes, then add on the amount of extra cut-out areas etc that you will require. You will get an instant cost calculation shown to you on the page. You will also be given the opportunity to upload a diagram of your project. This will include the extra positioning measurements that we will need to make the panel(s) to your requirements. Remember, we cut exactly to your measurements and diagrams do please ensure they are correct. If you need help, call us, we are here to help.
For more splashback FAQ visit our FAQ page here.